Today's pic

Today's pic
My Grad.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

New Food Experiment

I dont know why there is so strong winds today. My day begun 10:20, so far, it was a second lazy day for this week. I just realize that people who live here are so tough. They have pressure from work, and even from nature (winds, rains, snow). I just ask my Ecuardor friend, do you have any of this in your contry, he said, probably not.

It just went out that, today we have Kimchi, red onion, muchroom and cans of tomato paste. Finally, we decide to make a pasta. Pasta with all left over from the fridge. It come out to be not really pleasantable (you know, limited ingredient and knowledge). It was so crummy (I learnt this word from a class, still don't know how to use it) I better do it my way, next time.

No comments: