Today's pic

Today's pic
My Grad.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Another Friday

What will you do on Friday night? Well, I can really say that I have nothing to do on Friday night. The fact is, normally, I have to work at the restaurant on Sat morning and that dont let me go anywhere.

So what do I actually do! on Friday night. A lil'bit nerdy stuff like writing blog, watch TV, cooking and stuff. I am sure that even I wanna go somewhere, my friend would not have that free time. Actually I mean Thai friend (don't think about Japanese friend, their diligence is just incomparable).

I was once, be gone to Roppongi's Latino club with my Ecuadorian roommate. I just found a new theory that "Do not enter the Latino club unless you can DANCE!!". I can't dance and it's true. Or you guys wanna see Thai dance !! (with funny hands and stuff). Anyway thanks Javi to let me know another truth.

Well, there gonna be a Thai festival at Yoyogi-kouen this weekends. I will probably be ready for the party afterward. Party with Thais is very comfy (at least I know what they are talking). We just drink and talk shits. You know, anything can be fun amongst drunker.

I just missed my favorite club in Thailand, loud band music, old school friend and young chicks. Japanese just don't go to clubs if they are not in their 30s, I guess. All right, people, enjoy your goukon and isagaya culture !! damn it !

No comments: