Today's pic

Today's pic
My Grad.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Weight Update

I was a bit happy after I knew my weight. To keep a record, just wanna put it here

May 23, 2008 : 75 Kilograms (165 lbs), and note that I am 178 cm (5' 11") tall

I think I was around 80 last winter (3-4 months ago), happy that my exercise did work!!

from this link http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml
I found that I should weight 160 lbs (or 2.5 kgs less than my current weight). If I just took of my clothes it would be around that point, I guess.

For the Body Mass Index (BMI) i got 23.724 where 18.5 – 24.9 is normal, I found myself a bit happy now after a big fat burning and low carb festival. But ... wait, that was not a reference for Asians !! By checking another website I am still overweight !!

[Quote] "The range for acceptable, normal, or optimum body-mass index (BMI) for Asian populations should be narrowed to 18.5-23 kg/m2, according to a WHO expert consultation on appropriate BMI for these populations that took place on July 8-11 in Singapore"

By simply calculated: Weight / Height^2. My BMI is 23.671. OMG!! more 3 kilos to go !!

Farewell to potato chips and beer !!

No comments: