Today's pic

Today's pic
My Grad.

Monday, May 12, 2008

At least: new song by my favorite band



Hi there,

I just found a very good song but ... it is in Thai. Okay ... it's a time for you to learn my mother tongue. I just made a quick translation and highlighted some keyword for you.

The song is called "Yaang noi" or in English "At least (I have ever loved you)" by my favorite rock band "Big Ass". It is originally from the movie soundtrack which called "Pid-term yai hua jai waa whun" (sort of school holiday love story). Some part of it actually filmed in my hometown of Chiang Mai and of course ... my school was in the scene !! Okay, no more spoilers, here we go ...

There is someone who defined that love is suffering (Kwan-tuk)
มีใครบางคนให้คำนิยามว่ารักคือความทุกข์
But for me it is different, I see love as happiness (Kwam-suk)
แตกต่างกับฉันที่มองว่ารัก คือความสุข
Sometimes it's tired (Nuai), someways it's hurt (Jeb)
อาจจะเหนื่อยบางครั้งอาจจะเจ็บบางที
But we always able to stand it with smile (Yim)
แต่ก็ยิ้มได้เรื่อยมา
Perhaps we could fail (Pid-wang), but that's all right (Mai-pen-rai)
อาจจะต้องผิดหวัง แต่ก็ไม่เป็นไร


[**Verse]
At least (Yang-noi) I have once loved (Ruk) you (Ter)
อย่างน้อยฉันเคยได้รัก... เธอ
Love (Ruk) without any wish
รักด้วยการไม่หวังอะไร
I know (Ruu) that I may not be the one
ก็รู้ฉันเองมันยังไม่ใช่
But I don't need (Tong-garn) any return
แต่ไม่ต้องการอะไรทั้งนั้น
At least I could learn (Rean-ruu), I could get it (Kao-jai)
อย่างน้อยฉันได้เรียนรู้ ได้เข้าใจ
Every single minute (Naa-tee) that you are with me
ทุกนาทีที่ฉันมีเธอ
Love (Ruk) is great happiness (Kwam-suk)
รักคือความสุขที่ยิ่งใหญ่
And it have abundant meaning (Kwam-maai) indeed
และมีความหมายมากมายจริง ๆ


I beg to continue all my effort (Kwam-pa-yaa-yaam) for you
ความพยายามที่ทำเพื่อเธอ จะขอทำต่อไป
Only your smile (Yim) for me, my heart feel replenished (Chuen-jai)
แค่มีรอยยิ้มของเธอส่งมา ก็ชื่นใจ
If, in one day, you accept (Tok-long) it
หากในวันพรุ่งนี้ เธอจะตอบตกลง
I will be just enough
คงจะคุ้มค่ามากมาย
Perhaps we could fail (Pid-wang), but we are not regret (Sia-jai)
แต่ถ้าต้องผิดหวัง ก็ไม่เสียใจ

At least (Yang-noi) I have once loved (Ruk) you (Ter)
อย่างน้อย ฉันเคยได้รักเธอ ...
[Repeat at **Verse above]


How was it? Hope you enjoy the show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows xp professional sp2 original ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg